Share screenshots with your friends or teammates, fast and easily! with Awesome Screenshot Google Chrome Plugin.
Screen Capture full-page screenshot. Screen recorder for the screencast. Annotate and share.
Capture all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info and share with one-click uploads. Now with free desktop capture!
Some of the Features of Awesome Screenshot
- For very long or infinite scroll pages, you can manually end the capturing now.
- New solution for super long pages that cannot be captured before.
- You can choose to skip the editing process for an entire page screenshot to save it more quickly.
- The overall speed of capturing is faster than before.
- Better performance on more kinds of web pages, e.g. pages with animations.
- There’re more color choices available now.
- You can select a color for either text or background when adding text.
- Last used color, font family and font size will be remembered.
- Increased speed of downloading the image in PDF format.
- Redesigned Options page and more customizable settings.
- Paste an image from the clipboard with Select a Local Image.
- Better permission control over the Microphone and Downloads folder.
- Improved “Capture selected area” when you zoom in/out a page.
- the scrollbar will not be captured in screenshots.
- works better for pages that contain fixed elements, such as the navigation bars.
- support capture the entire page of Gmail.
- Record tab or desktop screen.
- Download video as a WebM file.
- Upload videos to your YouTube or Google Drive account.