Save your time in Navigating on YouTube, with these very useful Keyboard Shortcuts you can navigate very easily.
Here is a list of keyboard shortcuts that will improve your user experience on YouTube™.
You can also Press SHIFT+? on your keyboard in YouTube, Then a Splash Screen will appear displaying all Keyboard Shortcuts on the Screen.
- Spacebar or K :- Use SpaceBar To Toggle Play/Pause OR use Key “k” to Toggle Play/Pause.
- ↑ and ↓ :- Use Upper Arrow to Increase and Down Arrow to decrease volume by 5%.
- ← and → :- Use Left arrow and Right arrow To Seek backward/forward 5 seconds.
- l :- Use “L” key to Move Video forward 10 seconds.
- j :- Use “j” key to Move Video backward 10 seconds.
- c :- Use “C” Key to Toggle On/Off subtitles/closed captions if available.
- m :- Use “m” Key to Toggle Mute/Unmute.
- f :- Use “f” Key to Toggle full screen mode.
- t :- Use “t” Key to Toggle theater mode.
- i :- Use “i” Key to Toggle miniplayer mode.
- Escape :- Press Escape to Exit full screen mode, close miniplayer, close dialogs.
- Press Key Shift + , to Decrease playback speed
- Press Shift + n to Move to the next video. When watching a playlist it will load the next video in the playlist, otherwise it will load the next suggested video.
- Press Shift + p to Move to the previous video (playlist only).