Take the Backup of your Gmail to your local computer hard drive and Restore your Gmail Backup with Gmvault which is available completely free. you can set up the Gmvault so that it will automatically sync your Gmail account for backup and restore.
Gmvault doesn’t even ask you for your Gmail password: It uses OAuth, so it pops open a browser window, and you just log on to your Google account and click a button to grant it access. If you don’t like OAuth, you can manually enter your password, but that method is less secure.
Gmvault uses the IMAP protocol to retrieve and store Gmail messages for backup and onsite storage.
- Backup all your emails on disk.
- Restore emails in any Gmail Account.
- Update your backup in minutes.
- Available on many platforms.
- Filesystem as a database.